At Lillibet we provide Mental health Care services to a wide variety of tenants, all aged between 18 and 65. We have two centres, Lillibet Manor and Lillibet Court. Both are within walking distance of Bedford Town centre and all the amenities on offer including the beautiful Bedford park, supermarkets and the train and bus stations are also within a short walk.
At Lillibet Court we have 27 Flatlets and a further 34 at Lillibet Manor. Each is equipped with a kitchenette, ensuite bath or shower room. For transition periods we have a number of detached properties. This level of appointment means that our tenants have as much independence and autonomy as they wish, whilst retaining the opportunity to be part of the whole Community.
At Lillibet we provide the independence that you crave, along with the possibility of Support as and when you need it or ask for it. We have 23 Mental Health Support Workers who are available as and when needed. We have a continuous training and development programme for our team which means we utilise the latest digital technology, are up to date with mandatory training requirements and each team member is also undergoing a variety of additional training programmes all focussed on Mental Health Wellbeing.
Mental Health Care Services to Suit You!
The options offered at Lillibet are varied and comprehensive:
- The Guest has a choice of cooking and feeding themselves, or having meals provided for them, or a combination of the two.
- Communal areas provide the opportunity to mix and socialise, or you can choose to keep their own company.
- Regular activities are provided for our tenants, and they are encouraged to participate. Most activities are free, but some may require a small contribution to defray the cost.
- 24hr call bell system in each room means that help and support is available at all times.
- We can accompany you on GP and Consultant appointments or assist with errands.
- We have a cleaning and laundry service available.
If you are used to being totally independent but seek the security that a small Community can offer, Independent Living is an ideal solution. We cater for Individual’s needs and can respond accordingly. As conditions change, the support can be adapted to cover additional needs. For a confidential chat please call us on 01234 342917. Our registered Care Manager Julie Nicholls will be happy to answer any of your queries.